‘Gentleman Jack’ Limited Edition Fine Art Print, for all you Anne Lister fans out there!
The original painting was a bespoke commission for Helena Whitbread, the author and decrypter of Anne Lister’s Secret Diaries.
- Limited Edition archival print on 280g Fine Art paper
- Numbered out of an edition of 100
- Signed and numbered under the image by the artist
- with a certificate of authentication on the back
- Backed and Mounted (except for United States**)
- If in stock: shipped in 2 to 3 working days
- On back order: shipped in 10-14 working days
The printed image measures 12 x 20 inches.
Total size including window mount approx 17 x 25 inches
Frame not included
**Please note orders for the US will be unmounted and shipped in a cardboard tube.
I feel privileged to be able to do what I love for a living, and to have others appreciate it. My book art work brings together my loves of painting, typography and books. I love to paint Bespoke Shelf Portrait paintings: clients gather their favourite editions together for me to paint. As I paint, a picture of their lives and loves grows across the canvas, across the shelf. Which books would you choose for your Shelf Portrait?
You can find out more about my bespoke paintings and how to go about commissioning one here